Monday, April 9, 2007

Tammy Get Your Gun

The .38 Special prop that's ready for a closeup.



Sheriff Bruce stated on her radio talk show on Friday, April 6, that she has arranged a new photo session that is not the doing of a publisher or a media outlet, but her own. She said that she has in the past had to "adapt" in photo shoots to the image that the entity arranging it wanted to convey, but that this time people are just going to have to "take a deep breath and enjoy it." She indicated her excitement in feeling confident enough in her body's current form to go through with this. The only comment she made about what she might be wearing was "you've seen enough of me in blazers," but did remark that she will be nude under her clothes. Also, she is apparantly bringing her revolver, Snuffy, to the shoot.

Not sure how long it's going to be before she reveals these photos, but I'm sure everyone's salivary glands are in for a workout.



From a photo shoot of yesteryear, evidently one that no one likes to discuss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My My . I cannot wait. Tammy in a different light. I will be keeping her between the sheets for days. Bring on the new photos !