Thursday, September 20, 2007

The &*@#$ is Back in Town

































Since I can't think of something terrible enough to say about this aperaper wanting to visit Ground Zero and expecting Secret Service protection, I'll just offer my advice to any American living anywhere near Manhattan: If you have any dignity at all, any reason to live, you had better be lining the streets in front of Ground Zero with a shoe in one hand and a raw pork chop in the other. I'd say it's worth getting arrested, but the NYPD is smart enough that they may very well look the other way when someone nails this monkey with a slab of lard right in his Satanic face.

And I'll refer you to my previous post on this subject, where I predicted that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (I like to pronounce it properly because it involves gagging twice when I say it) would return to the US.





Sig Hiel, dead man.














P.S. Anyone in the Secret Service who gives this thing protection should be tried for treason. And if our leaders approve of the Service guarding this filth, we might as well bath in chum as a country and jump into the shark tank.

No comments: