Saturday, March 24, 2007

The General vs. the Messiah: My Street Poem to Mahmoud

This, while still involving a "fantasy" of sorts, is quite a deviation from the usual Prowess content. While it's not likely to provoke the same kind of warmth and fuzziness that you get from the other features of the site, it still may help you blow off a little steam and know that you are not alone in your thoughts. I know how much better I felt after writing it.

*WARNING* This post is very graphic. That’s how you know it’s good.



The following have resulted from my learning that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will be entering the United States again with the permission from our State Department (update: since this writing, Ahmadinejad’s trip has been postponed, but I have no doubt he’ll be back). These subsequent remarks do not "introduce any fresh ideas", they do not contribute to any debate, they don’t assist any cause, and they are not appropriate for children. They are just an expression of how I really feel.

If I could stand on the street as Mr. A entered the United Nations I would YELL to him what I have written in the paragraph below:

"Get out of my country, you Hitler. You misogynistic pig sucker. Go back to your pit, you dirty smelly ape. I would love to clear my throat and then spit in your face. You should be shot in the head the next time you speak. You savage, you thug, you small, rabid mongrel. You are a throat cutter; your prophet was an incestuous child rapist, and your god is a brute.

Make sure you translate this, interpreters: ‘Fuck your Jihad, Fuck the 12th Imam, and Fuck your miscreant god.’

Yes, this is 'hate speech' because I hate you. I hope your last memory is of gagging on a shotgun barrel covered in swine blood."

The End

6 comments:

patess said...

Woo Hooo!!! Nothing else to add to that! I'll join in your fantasy as a bystander if that's OK.

Anonymous said...

Why not yell just that at this piece of crap? Should he actually end up in New York to speak at the UN, I'm willing to participate in a little street corner shout-down.

Last time I checked, the right to Free Speech in this country protected EVERYBODY - not just floating pencil-shaped stools like Ahmadinejad.

General Matt said...

I would love to yell that at him. I would absolutely loose control if I ever saw him in person and probably end up in a holding cell. I just don't live in New York.

No Rinos, No Dinos said...

I completely disagree with your statement that this post would not inspire any "warmth and fuzziness". I feel very warm and fuzzy now. Those of us not in New York can just shriek at our televisions, yes?

Anonymous said...

Alright Ashley, if only our leaders would take that kind of stand and tell it like it is. But nooooo. After all in this p/c country we live in we must remember that terrorists are people too you know and they have feelings. Seriously, I can't get over the fact that we would consider letting this sonofabitch near our shores considering the fact he has threatened to wipe us off the face of the earth.
If you check out Tammy's March 2006 archives you can see her post where Iran is being given stern warnings to stop with their uranium enrichment program or else we may think of possibly , mabye doing "something" about it. Well here it is a year later and it's the same bulls**t. We've given Hitler Jr. a whole year to get closer to obtaining the bomb. Still, empty threats doing nothing and letting baby Hitler give the middle finger to the world.
I'm with you.... Teri

jeweytunes said...

Ashley,
"That's HOT!" Go, girl. J