Sunday, March 4, 2007

Something About Michelle

I have noticed that when I'm telling people about Prowess, and I ask them for suggestions on whom I should feature, I hear: "Michelle Malkin!" before I can even finish the question. Almost everyone (male and female) I have contacted about Prowess has mentioned Michelle's name before they come up with any other women.

Damn, Malkin, apparently you are hot stuff. It's not hard to figure out why. There are so many ways to count: your brilliant and often hilarious columns, your bold books, your fantastic news and video site: Hot Air. And then, of course, there was the way you cursed on "The O'Reilly Factor" and (when questioned) were able to immediately come up with an innocent reference to candy. That was so cute!

Too bad O'Reilly bleeped it.








Here's lookin' at you, kid.

No comments: